rolling through my queer life using all twenty-four speeds...
2.8.05
wannabe
i want to be canadian. i blame my friend T, the hound dog, for making me this way. well, he and alanis morrissette. okay, and all of the hottie québecois i've met along the way. but mostly because of T.
in the background::in a big country:big country
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
After having visited the province of New Brunswick this weekend, I can most assuredly say that Canada reminds me of what the US was 20 years ago - free. Not to mention the men are hot! I too long to be Canadian. Or at least on or in one. I'll settle for a permanent table at Campus! D
1 comment:
After having visited the province of New Brunswick this weekend, I can most assuredly say that Canada reminds me of what the US was 20 years ago - free.
Not to mention the men are hot!
I too long to be Canadian. Or at least on or in one.
I'll settle for a permanent table at Campus!
D
Post a Comment