15.8.05

shrink-ing

funny how lately it has become a mission for my therapist and those in my therapy group to get me to access my anger.

"access your own god-damn anger!" i told them, "and don't naturally assume i am as angry of a person as you are." it really does make me laugh that therapist gets so bent out of shape when i refuse to follow his leads and get angry. i will get angry when i have good reason to be really angry. and he will know.

just ask my former roommate who slept with my boyfriend and a few days later watched gobs of his own hair washing down the shower drain. seems nair had found it's way into his shampoo bottle. oops.

yeah, you'll know i'm fuckin' angry. and bitter.

in the background::knowing me, knowing you:abba

5 comments:

dontneedtotrackmyinfothanks said...

Oooooo! Evil bitch. *snap*

Anonymous said...

I've NEVER seen you get angry.

*ducks*

Greg said...

Nair in the shampoo.... I'll have to try that sometime.... Not for me personally. I'm just sayin'

myke said...

that's classic ... nair in the shampoo. i'll have to tuck that away in the memory banks for possible usage ...

Anonymous said...

OMG, genius.

I would make jokes that they should put Nair in the foam at bear foam dance parties...it would be like a cartoon, wouldn't it? Bears go in, smooth, denuded men come out?