the year of orange paper bike has now arrived around the world.
rejoice!
two thousand six will be a great year for orange paper bike. it was foretold in a dream i had last night in which melissa etheridge appeared as an oracle and sang to me. she told me the history of several of her songs, and she slammed the religious right for changing the words to one of songs. imagine, praising jesus christ to a tune written by a lesbeterian. according to melissa the year will rock. a good omen indeed.
in the background::come to my window:melissa etheridge
2 comments:
I Believe In The Church Of Etheridge!!!
Brother, let us pray.
(Are we setting up an 800-PRAYER-LINE for donations, too???)
Where do I kneel to be blessed? =)
Sissy-
I must confess...Melissa has never steered me wrong.
She first spoke to me when we graced KC with our presence.
I truly think she helped me survive the Hurlbert curse!
Trust Melissa.
The oracle at Delphi is highly overrated!
D
Post a Comment