25.9.05

thirty-six. part one.

since the tos put out a sort of challenge to others within the blogosphere, i thought i'd respond in kind...thirty-six answers to thirty-six questions about the orange.paper.bike::
  • orange.paper.bike is from a song about a famous collie;
  • it's my favourite song of all time;
  • my family used to raise collies;
  • my favourite colour has always been orange;
  • i only became serious about biking a few years ago;
  • i am going on my second all-gay, long distance bike trip next month;
  • in southern spain;
  • thirty-six is my favourite number;
  • though i currently live in texas, i do not consider myself a texan;
  • i dread the summertime in texas;
  • i swear every summer will be my last in texas;
  • winter is my favourite season;
  • i am fifty-percent finnish;
  • the remaining fifty percent is mostly english and some dutch;
  • i speak finnish, i do not speak dutch, my english is questionable;
  • i also speak swedish and french;
  • i have neither swedish nor french blood;
  • given the chance to live anywhere, i would choose stockholm;
  • helsinki is second on that list;
  • chicago is third, san francisco, fourth;
  • i am the youngest of four children;
  • when i was young i was very overweight;
  • i starved myself in high school to be "normal;"
  • i would be mad if anyone ever referred to me as "normal;"
  • i don't get mad easily;
  • being a handsome, gay, über-stylish, sought-after architect is all i ever wanted to be when i "grow up;"
  • except for a brief period, age five, when i wanted to be a stewardess;
  • my brother still teases me about that;
  • i always wanted to be more like my brother;
  • my brother and i are nothing alike;
  • it is my goal as a handsome, gay, über-stylish, sought-after, architect to design cool pre-fab housing;
  • testing hiv+ was both the best and worst thing to ever happen to me;
  • i have been positive for over thirteen years now;
  • i learned the true meaning of life when i became poz;
  • i want to get a barcode tattoo on the back of my neck;
  • the barcode i want to use is from my favourite candy as a child;

in the background::om:niklas strömstedt

7 comments:

Kieran O said...

Alphaville, right?

I would hardly say your English is questionable.

Anonymous said...

Be careful of that Tos character. He's a sketchy one (although I still love him).

Thanks for posting all that info. I like you more now.

Anonymous said...

"testing hiv+ was both the best and worst thing to ever happen to me"

Funny how we can think that way NOW. I totally agree with you. Sure as hell didn't think so then huh?

TOS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TOS said...

And yes I am very sketchy - but that is b/c (and I love him more) Durban Bud has plyed me with beer for years now... I was so innocent once... LOL

TOS said...

WOW cool! I tried to learn Finnish in college as a linguistics major and it was too hard (and few venues to practice) Instead I tried to teach myself Dutch which wavered though I have been listening to Dutch radio for years (wrote about it in my blog before I clicked over ironically!) and yes I am now taking Vlaams at the Belgian Embassy (the Dutch don't actually have a class so I will do Vlaams and watch my accent so I don't speak like a farmer from Leuven!). Ik find jou look! Totsiens!

sinner said...

forty eight