
Originally uploaded by arkitekt.
when a drag queen shows up in the middle of friendly blogger foto-flash fire it is rarely a good sign. in our case tonight with glennalicious being the guest of honour, it meant the night was most likely winding down. i am so thankful glennalicious stopped through town. and i am the better for meeting him. in the foto: S, zeitzeuge, C, J, DQ, o.p.b., Glenn, B. i am all too glad that there were no cock shots of me taken and henceforth posted on the 'net. i'll gladly email them to you instead.
in the background::pandora's box:orchestral manœuvres in the dark
5 comments:
I had a wonderful time at the dinner and bar. I think my eyes finally were able to focus this morning with out seeing flash bulbs going off.
Thanks again for celebrating with us!
Had a blast last night honey. Was great finally seeing you.
I in fact, DID post the pee pee shot in my yahoo album.
Just won't tell who it belongs to. ;)
You know my email already, to send all incriminating evidence. Don't forget, I have friends in tabloids, you're gonna be BIG o.p.b...BIG I tell you.
You all are having TOO much fun!
Cheers,
Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen
And I Quote Blog
glenn is a good guy. he stopped by here as a last gasp at southerness before heading backup north. y'all look like you had a really good time.
Post a Comment