i am hiv positive, and i am all right. i am a homosexual man, and i have been promiscuous, and that, too, is all right.
::bill t. jones
today it happened one more time. the first day of june came again and i celebrated. it's been thirteen years since i was diagnosed hiv positive. and today i am still all right.
in the background::om du såg mig nu:marie fredriksson
5 comments:
I don't know if congratulations is the proper word, here, but congratulations on making the world a better (and I'm sure more visually beautiful and structurally sound) place for the past 13 years.
You are more than alright!
You have not only survived, you have thrived and lived with the utmost style and grace.
And no one is luckier than I for having known you.
D
That's fantastic! I hate to say it, but whenever I hear I'm alright, I can't help but hear the Kenny Loggins song and picture that little gopher from Caddyshack dancing around the golfcourse. Not that I'm calling you a gopher. You're much too hunky for that. No, the song is just happy and joyful and makes me smile.
Congrats honey. I still remember the day you and I took a very long drive around Lawrence and you told me.
We'll be around for a very long time.
God Bless Ya, Boy!
I have a friend in his twentieth year and still going strong!
Post a Comment