8.3.06

it's not me...

just so you know, i've grown weary of therapy....well, group therapy to be precise. i'm starting to believe that it's really not me, it's them. this evening my therapist felt it imperative to tell the group that he'd been arrested four times but none of them his fault. the fact that i had to sit through his getting-arrested-while-talking-too-long-to-a-hooker story, then he still asked for my money at the end speaks volumes. to me, it also says 'graduation.'

in the background::go your own way:fleetwood mac

2 comments:

bob said...

Group can be amazing, but when it's time to go, it's time to go (either that or you're really avoiding something you need to work on, lol).

My group was almost magical. I really resisted it at first, but ending up learning so much from the experience.

I do recall this: when everybody threw their problems down on the table, I know I was happy to take mine back at the end of the session.

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more.
Dying to know what the post that was removed said.
D