15.9.07

license and registration, please...

today i was notified that i have successfully completed my ninth and final part of the architect's registration exam. i became the newest licensed and registered architect in the state of colorado. um, yes i know i live in texas, but the exams are all identical [bitch, don't rain on my parade!].

soon, i will have a reciprocity certificate and then i can gain licensure in all fifty states, the u.s. territories, and all of the canadian provinces and territories. today i'll start with colorado. tomorrow, i'll take over the world. be ready. oh, and be ready for my fees, too. i'm easy but i'm not cheap and i'm certainly not free.

in the background::an architect's dream:kate bush

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sissy-
I am so happy for you and proud of you!
You have worked so hard for this and few are as talented.
I love you!
D

Mark Floyd-Thaut said...

Congratulations honey!

Anonymous said...

Huge congrats! Colorado and i are so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's impressive.

Kieran O said...

OK, so I'm a little late, but big hug and congrats!