i discovered this little gem while i was in chicago for thanksgiving. i'm not sure how the fuck this works, but according to this, i am one of the most hideous people alive. tony blair? neil young? steve buscemi? i am so gong to kill myself! and to think, i redid the photo because the first time the person i most resembled was liv ullman. i am not swedish. god dammit!update:: something even more spooky than me looking like liv ullman or steve buscemi - liv's berfday is december sixteenth, steve's is december thirteenth, mine falls somewhere in between those two.
in the background::you've got the look:prince & sheena easton
7 comments:
Rick Schroder is hot. Sean Astin is occasionally hot. You're hot.
But Liv Ullman is aging so well. It could be worse, it could say you looked like Anna Nicole Smith.
Sounds like the protests of a Finn.
You're the hottest of the whole bunch!
I'm really trying not to giggle.
You know, you look exactly like this hot Finnish architect I know in Dallas. Can't think of his name at the moment...
I was going to leave the exact same comment as Glenn.
Ditto Glenn and Tuna Girl. And those things are silly anyway. :)
BTW when is your birthday? I believe we discussed this at GB:NYC3, no? We are Sag's, ya know. :)
Post a Comment