Sissy- How was I to know that we had been engaging in something as respectable as modeling clothing all these years! And to think mommy always told us we were being naughty... D
I so absolutely am in love with the actual song. It's terribly beautiful, and were I able to remove it from the porno fashion shoot, I'd be playing it in my Rex Monday set.
Of course, the bottom guy in the porno fashion shoot is...well...goddamn delicious. I would do rude things to his rectum in a way that'd make my BF blush. Just sayin'.
3 comments:
Personally I like the shirt better. I don't like the tie at all.
Sissy-
How was I to know that we had been engaging in something as respectable as modeling clothing all these years!
And to think mommy always told us we were being naughty...
D
I so absolutely am in love with the actual song. It's terribly beautiful, and were I able to remove it from the porno fashion shoot, I'd be playing it in my Rex Monday set.
Of course, the bottom guy in the porno fashion shoot is...well...goddamn delicious. I would do rude things to his rectum in a way that'd make my BF blush. Just sayin'.
xo-
S!
http://theseanshow.net
Post a Comment