15.1.07

i had one, too...

like the good doctor martin luther king junior, i had a dream. technically his dream is still on-going, and as of today, unfinished, much to many people's disappointment. but my dream had a beginning, a middle and an end. my dream involved marie osmond. i dreamed that marie died of cancer. and i didn't even know she was sick. i woulda/ coulda/ shoulda known, except she has refused to take my calls for several years now.

in the background::i dreamed a dream:neil diamond

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the only way you can get to Marie these days is to dial in to QVC when she is hawking dolls.
I don't even know what kind of therapist we can find to unravel dreams of Marie Osmond.
I'm frightened.
D

Kieran O said...

If only you had known, you could have sent her paper roses.