2.4.05

sometimes fur is appropriate

i was just coming from the shower room at the gym last night and i overheard the most unfortunate conversation between two naked hunka-hunka men:

hunka-hunka one: well, what do you think? i shaved last this morning.

hunka-hunka two: oh god, you look like a shaved cat.

it's true, he did. men should not ever shave all of their nether region. a nice trim is acceptable, but never a close shave.

in the background::double b:dirty harry

4 comments:

Greg said...

And, hunka-hunka one's going to be itching like crazy for the next few days as the hair grows back. Watch for him in public; he'll be the one mincing his thighs together so he doesn't have to reach down and scratch himself in public.

Os Erneime said...

I'm assuming those hunka-hunka guys were gay. If not, this world is going crazy.

But I'm completely with you on the trimming-not-shaving stuff.

Cement Brunette said...

Your post is so timely. I rarely rarely ever trim, but since I am about to go on vacation I decided some light grooming was in order (chest and pubes). So I whip out the razor and start to trim and go figure--I have the wrong number guard on so I ended up HAVING to shave everything off. I feel like a complete moron (and look like one too). I guess I'll just have to lie on my stomach all week and stick my ass up in the air.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I agree... Shaving there is not pretty... and it's gotta itch when it comes back in, like Greg said above.

My first trip to your blog (by way of Glenilicious). I like your style!